We know that life is full of to-do's, so to try and make your life easier we've streamlined our Ts & Cs to make them quick, clear and easy to read. If you are unsure about any of the items below, then please get in touch and we'd be glad to help.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each register is compiled from all personal data entered through the website; it is the parent or carer's responsibility to ensure that all details are up to date and correct at the time that their child attends. This includes all children’s medical information and emergency contact details.
2. Any personal data entered onto this website will be "processed" (as such terms are defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) by Onside Coaching for the purposes of administration and the provision of childcare and sports coaching under legislation relating to children. Onside Coaching will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. Onside Coaching itself may use this information to provide marketing information.
3. Course times and fees are given in our marketing, on our website and at the time of booking.
4. The booking system is designed as such that it should prevent any of our holiday venues being over-subscribed. When a venue is full, the system will prevent any further bookings. In the unlikely event that a venue is over-subscribed and we are not able accommodate all children that that have booked, places will be allocated based on the date and time of booking, with the earliest booking being offered first.
5. Methods of Payment:
8. Onside Coaching reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
9. Onside Coaching will from time to time take photographs and film footage of children enjoying our holiday activities for use in our marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed/filmed please tick the relevant box when you make your online booking.
10. Children participate at their own risk and parents are obliged to inform Onside Coaching and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
11. Children should not bring valuable items or mobile phones to our venues and are obliged to take care of their own belongings. Onside Coaching can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
12. The liability of Onside Coaching and that of its staff is restricted to holiday times only and then only to gross negligence.